Vue.js I TypeScript I Developer
Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, 's-HertogenboschIT
Do you get energized from creating user experiences that amaze customers? Do you want to be part of an innovative and fast growing company? Then we are looking for you!
About your job!
As a Front End Developer, you will be responsible for the part of our platform which is visible to the end user. We are looking for your expertise in this regard! You understand how a user thinks and you are constantly trying to improve their experience. You take initiative to move the platform forward. In this role, you work in front end development, regularly interacting with stakeholders and working closely with the backend developers. You might even work on the backend yourself, and eventually develop into a Full Stack Engineer.
You will be part of the team that builds our "Product Experience Platform". You will also participate in the daily standup and the biweekly sprint planning (and reviews). Together with the team you will make sure the sprints finish successfully.
Martijn about working at World of Content: "After finishing my studies, I started working as a Front End Developer at World of Content. I certainly haven't had any regrets about that. The working atmosphere is very informal and relaxed, while still bolstering a diligent work ethic! There is plenty of room for self-development and when you want to introduce something new, everyone is open to discuss the idea and look at the possibilities. Change happens really fast and you will certainly have to know how to adapt to it when you come to work here. Your colleagues are young, but have a lot of specialized knowledge. Everyone has their own expertise and we learn a lot from each other!''
Where will you be working?
You will be joining a young and ambitious team that also likes to have fun. The whole team works very hard to realize the growth of the company. This creates many challenges and therefore also many victories, and successes are there to be celebrated. In short: a pleasant and informal atmosphere! Online coffee breaks and catching up with colleagues are extremely valuable to us for maintaining our connection.
What we ask of you
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- You have experience with TypeScript, preferably also with Vue.js
- You know the right balance between quality and speed
- You work in a process-oriented way to find the best solution for the customer's problems
- You have a positive attitude and passion for your profession!
- You like to have drinks with your colleagues on Fridays
What we offer you
- Appropriate salary range €2800 - €4500 based on experience
- 25 vacation days
- A challenging job with extensive career possibilities
- The opportunity to develop yourself personally through training and courses
- Possibility to hybrid working (e.g. 3 days at the office, 2 days at home)
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Budget to compose your own laptop
- Free lunch provided
- A culture that values open communication and the creative solution of challenges
- An attractive and spacious workspace in the center of Den Bosch
- A young, fun and successful company
Apply now and become our Vue.js Developer!