Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, 's-HertogenboschIT
Do you get energized from improving the quality of our web applications? Do you want to be part of a growing and innovative organization? Then we are looking for you!
About the job!
As a QA Engineer you will be responsible for upholding and improving the quality of our web applications when they hit production. You will work closely with our development team, supporting them to define and execute testing strategies. You will also focus on automated end-to-end quality assurance of the services.
You will define and implement the testing and automation framework. You will develop test designs of user scenarios, test cases and checklists. The execution of manual functional testing of web applications is also part of your responsibilities. Furthermore, you automate the manual testing as much as possible and collect comprehensive and relevant data for problem investigation. On top of that, you participate in technical discussions with the development team and work closely with the technical support team to identify customer problems.
Martijn about working at World of Content: "After finishing my studies, I started working as a Front End Developer at World of Content. I certainly haven't had any regrets about that. The working atmosphere is very informal and relaxed, while still bolstering a diligent work ethic! There is plenty of room for self-development and when you want to introduce something new, everyone is open to discuss the idea and look at the possibilities. Change happens really fast and you will certainly have to know how to adapt to it when you come to work here. Your colleagues are young, but have a lot of specialized knowledge. Everyone has their own expertise and we learn a lot from each other!''
Where will you be working?
You will be joining a young and ambitious team that also likes to have fun. The whole team works very hard to realize the growth of the company. This creates many challenges and therefore also many victories, and successes are there to be celebrated. In short: a pleasant and informal atmosphere! Online coffee breaks and catching up with colleagues are extremely valuable to us for maintaining our connection.
What we ask of you
- 1+ years of experience as a QA Engineer
- Good knowledge of Quality Assurance theory: principles, methodologies and techniques
- Proficiency in Linux operating systems with knowledge about configuring and troubleshooting
- Experience with one (or more) scripting languages
- And finally, you have a positive attitude and passion for your profession!
Furthermore, you are familiar with container-based virtualization. You have strong analytical and problem solving skills. Experience with testing web based applications and services is an absolute must. Moreover, you have experience working in a product company with web based products.
What we offer you
- Appropriate salary range €2800 - €4500 based on experience and skills
- 25 vacation days
- A challenging job with extensive career possibilities
- The opportunity to develop yourself personally through training and courses
- Possibility to hybrid working (e.g. 3 days at the office, 1 or 2 days at home)
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Budget to compose your own laptop
- Provided common lunch
- A culture that values open communication and the creative solution of challenges
- An attractive and spacious workspace in the center of Den Bosch
- A young, fun and successful company
Apply now and become our QA Engineer!