New Business Development Manager Belgium / France
RemoteNetherlands, Noord-Brabant, 's-HertogenboschSales
Are you able to close deals and make our clients happier than they have been before? Do you want to be a part of a fast growing tech scale up? Can you help us become the number one content management platform in Europe? Then you are in the right spot!
About the job!
To expand the client portfolio of our fast-growing company, we are looking for a closer pur sang! This role focuses on removing the barriers that retailers and manufacturers currently face when trying to manage their content. Use your passion for market development, sales, and relationship building to engage the customers and provide excellent customer service to expand.
Together with the rest of the sales team, you are responsible for identifying and pursuing marketing leads. Through these leads you identify prospects in the FMCG, health & beauty and pharmaceutical industries. You demonstrate ownership of your proposals towards the customer, organize platform demo’s and product presentations of our software. You have only one goal in mind: closing the deal.
Your role and responsibilities
- Identifying market opportunities and converting them into concrete sales opportunities and actions;
- Approaching suspects and prospects with various acquisition activities;
- Make an inventory of the needs and wishes of customers and offer a suitable solution with Savvy's products;
- Prepare quotations and cooperation proposals;
- Prepare, maintain and report to management of the sales results and the forecast;
- Actively closing new contracts and orders;
- Work directly with the sales director and sales support department;
- Ensure optimal customer satisfaction;
- Achieve your sales targets.
Dominic about his work as Account Manager:
"At World of Content everyone is motivated to work hard together and gives maximum effort. We want to fight and make the company great! You don't see colleagues here who feel stuck in their jobs. We like to joke around. In the sales team we have Stefan who is amazing at sales, and from whom we can learn a lot. At the same time, he also learns from me. The advantage of working in a tech start-up is that there are a lot of possibilities!''
Where will you be working?
You will be joining a young and ambitious team that also likes to have fun. The whole team works very hard to realize the growth of the company. This creates many challenges and therefore also many victories, and successes are there to be celebrated. In short: a pleasant and informal atmosphere! Online coffee breaks and catching up with colleagues are extremely valuable to us for maintaining our connection.
Please note that this is a remote function. It's perfectly fine if you live in Belgium or France.
What we ask of you
- You have completed a commercial study, at least Bachelor level;
- You have a minimum of 5 years of sales experience in Belgium or France;
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets and new business targets;
- You have excellent communication skills to convince people;
- You are an excellent interlocutor who can identify the underlying needs, have good listening skills and you’re able to follow up and follow-through;
- You have a healthy level of self-confidence and you dare to take the initiative;
- You are able to identify the needs of the customer and respond to them;
- You are fluent in English and native in French;
- You have solid knowledge and experience within software/IT companies;
- You think along to improving our services based on your experience and market knowledge.
What we offer you
- Unlimited commission scheme for recurring and new business
- The unique opportunity to have a serious impact on a growing organization
- Flexible working to ensure a balance of family and working life
- Reimbursement of travel expenses based on public transport or mileage allowance
- Laptop budget (€1600,-)
- 25 vacation days
- Pension provision
- A culture where open communication and creatively solving challenges are paramount
- Lots of room for own initiative
Apply now and become our New Business Development Manager!