Data Specialist (GDSN)
Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, 's-HertogenboschData
Do you get energised from helping customers with getting their legal product content in top shape? Are you ready to be part of an innovative and fast growing company as a Data Specialist (GDSN)? Then we are looking for you!
About your job!
Together with the rest of the team, you will further develop the World of Content platform to ensure that we become the best in Europe. As a Data Specialist (GDSN), the primary objective of the role is to further develop and bring to market our new global GDSN data pool solutions.
You will support the successful global deployment and roll-out of our GDSN data pool. One of your key responsibilities is to on-board customers on our solutions and make sure they fit within their internal processes. At first you will be part of the project team to realize the GDSN services and data pool itself. Afterwards, when you’ve gained enough experience, you can support bringing the solutions to our global customers.
One of your key strengths is that you are a decent communicator as well as pragmatic and tech driven project manager.
Stijn about working at World of Content:
"When I almost finished my studies, I started applying. I had interviews with several companies. World of Content was and is a small and growing company. The average age is 28. There is a lot of knowledge in house. That is one of the main reasons why I chose World of Content. The development team is a fun and young team. Because we are dealing with an outdated market, we create a lot of new and necessary technology for the customer. We are growing fast as a team and as a company, and our platform grows along with it. It can be very hectic here, but there is always time for a joke in between."
Where will you be working?
You will be joining a young and ambitious team that also likes to have fun. The whole team works very hard to realize the growth of the company. This creates many challenges and therefore also many victories, and successes are there to be celebrated. In short: a pleasant and informal atmosphere! Online coffee breaks and catching up with colleagues are extremely valuable to us for maintaining our connection.
What we ask of you
- Good communication skills
- Experience with project and process management
- Data driven mindset
- Experience with data management
- To have a flexible and start-up like mindset
- Experience with GS1 and GDSN would be a great advantage
- Experience within the FMGC or e-commerce would be a great advantage
What we offer you
- Appropriate salary range €2800 - €4500 based on experience
- 25 vacation days
- A challenging job with extensive career possibilities
- The opportunity to develop yourself personally through training and courses
- Flexible working hours
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Budget to compose your own laptop
- Free lunch provided
- A culture that values open communication and the creative solution of challenges
- An attractive and spacious workspace in the center of Den Bosch
- A young, fun and successful company
Apply now and become our Data Specialist!